Looney Bin Rocket League Tournament

Discussion in 'The Looneybin Games' started by Philou0217, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Philou0217

Philou0217 Confused

Hello and welcome Loonies to the official Rocket League Tournament thread! As Lowco stated during the stream, she wants to do a tournament with the community!

As many of you may have guessed, that requires a couple of teams. :D So use this thread to create teams with your friends! (Or simply asking Jackarl to be on your team Kappa) and chat about the tournament!

Tournament details:

1. When? During the week-end so this way we guess that most people are going to be available. :)
    2. Date? TBA
    3. Size of teams? It's going to be 3 vs 3. Pick your teammates wisely! :D
    4. Series will be best of 3. (Bracketed according to Lowco)

Start your engine and ready those MLG skills! :cool:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
  2. Toxicstriker

Toxicstriker Fresh Meat

Is it 3v3 or? Kappa

3. Alex_Gaming_

Alex_Gaming_ Fresh Meat

Hey guys Alexgaming here I am a pro gamer and pls team with me my steam is steamcommunity.com/afafafafafafauhgajhgagaag/ :)

4. Toxic, it's everyone vs Lowco.

5. Alex_Gaming_

Alex_Gaming_ Fresh Meat

Yes toxicStriker it is Team with me :D

6. Uxelf

Uxelf Fresh Meat

7. Gregle

Gregle Fresh Meat

Hey guys! I'm looking to team up with people for the Rocket league event. I am awesome and a pro so pls add me on steam! steamcommunity.eafgs;ktjas;rktghsrkgthr;osthr;

Jedy90 likes this.
  8. bats4JM

bats4JM Fresh Meat

I want in on this

9. Jedy90

Jedy90 Lurker

Hey guys! I'm looking for people spending me a PC for the Rocket league event. I think I will be awesome and pro, so please send me a gaming PC, so I can run this game!

Philou0217 likes this.
  10. What time zone are people in? I'm in Alaska which is GMT -8 I think. I'd wouldn't mind getting together with peeps who can play the same time as me so we could practice together if we're going to be on the same team. We can come up with strategies and defeat Lowco. mwuhahahahahaha!!! Kappa

11. Tworan

Tworan Lurker

I would like to join a team, I'm really good in euhmm scoring (own goals, enemy goal) & killing other players. I'm usually home before lowco starts streaming.

12. SpaceDan

SpaceDan Lurker

Can I play?, Im good :cool::p

13. iAlex

iAlex Fresh Meat

14. MrAdonexus

MrAdonexus Booteh Mod Staff Member Moderator

I'm probably one of the first to post a serious comment (No Kappa). I'm a level 36 mage.. i mean veteran looking for a team. You can email me your CV and application... i mean add me on steam or something. http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrAdonexus/

15. ianf1982

ianf1982 Lurker

I thought I was in your team Addy :p

16. Jedy90

Jedy90 Lurker

Addy, you have to carry all of us :p

17. MrAdonexus

MrAdonexus Booteh Mod Staff Member Moderator

You are now Ian :p Though I think I posted this before you had the game ^^

18. ianf1982

ianf1982 Lurker

Hahaha, probably :D