Ark is very frustrating thanks to people who think its funny to lock people in a box.

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by BusterBronco80, Jun 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BusterBronco80

BusterBronco80 Fresh Meat

Someone, iSpeZz, decided it would be funny to lock me in a thatch hut so because of PvE rules I cannot get out for 4 days.

2015-06-26_00001.jpg 2015-06-26_00002.jpg

Please can someone Help or ban iSpeZz

This should not be allowed I cannot play for 4 days because someone wants to be a jerk

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
  2. iSpeZz

iSpeZz Lurker

if u didnt call me a A%$ in public chat and played nicely i would of let u out but since u broke the server rules by cursing i left u in there

3. iSpeZz

iSpeZz Lurker

also reason i put u in there was u werent in ur base some dino could of came by and killed u so u should be thanking me

4. Tuxzilla

Tuxzilla Lurker

You can just punch the walls to kill yourself and respawn back at your base. You don't have to wait 4 days to demolish it.

5. BusterBronco80

BusterBronco80 Fresh Meat

Ya i guess i have to lose all my stuff

6. iSpeZz

iSpeZz Lurker

or he can starve himself to death too :)

7. iSpeZz

iSpeZz Lurker

u wont ur right there next to ur house

8. Be nice to each other please and have fun!

AndreBauscher likes this.
  9. Koekiemonstr

Koekiemonstr Nomnomnom Staff Member Moderator

First off, when there are issues with people in the server contact a mod about it and we will take it from there. Calling people names in chat isn't realy the solution. Second, building a hut around someone like this is borderline griefing, so please don't. If someone logs out in the middle of nowhere without protection then thats a risk they are apparently willing to take so dont build stuf around them. So if you could please let him out iSpeZz that would be great. :)

10. iSpeZz

iSpeZz Lurker

k since a mod ask me i will the pin to the door is 0625

11. iSpeZz

iSpeZz Lurker

ppl r so serious no fun on this server i guess

undeadsky likes this.
  12. Philou0217

Philou0217 Confused

I don't think restraining someone from playing the game is "fun". I think Koekie sums up everything perfectly. Don't forget we have the same rules as the Twitch channel. I'm locking this thread it's a waste of time.

13. Lowco2525

Lowco2525 Administrator Staff Member Moderator WebSub Twitch Sub

iSpezz, how is this "fun" for BusterBronco? This is griefing. Do not do this again. If you have an issue with someone, take a screenshot and PM a moderator, don't take matters into your own hands. Please try and behave like mature adults.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.