[ARK] new server Admin - MORGsmash

Discussion in 'The Looneybin Games' started by MORGsmash, Jul 18, 2015.

1. MORGsmash

MORGsmash Lurker

Hey ARK players, it's me, Morg :)

I volunteered to take over server update duties for Lowco, so questions, complaints, etc can all be directed to me. (yay!)

I will try to do updates as QUICKLY as possible, but please understand that I do have a life :) and occasionally I may be busy with something when the latest patch comes out. If that happens, I will follow-up on the update ASAP when I get free. Also the ARK devs are crazy with their patches! I have seen them release a new patch while I was still DLing the previous one. Regardless, I'll do my best to keep up with them on the same day they come out.

Also, if you see me flying or walking thru walls, I am just testing out my Admin powers, which - by the way, I will never use to benefit my own gameplay - I love survival games and believe very strongly in the surviving aspect - no hax!

I am also back playing ARK, which I love, so you should see me around alot more. Feel free to chat me up in-game. If you want to stop by for a visit, I am constructing Morg's Tower of Power in East 1, adjacent to the cave there.

Happy Hunting!
    MORGsmash

2. chrisdash

chrisdash Lurker

Tower of Power lowcoHype lowcoHype lowcoHype

3. Miggytron

Miggytron Lurker

Morg, best admin ever! lowcoLove lowcoLove

I also have a question! So I'm wanting to tame a plesiosaur or two. I have this kookie idea of building a generator and a fridge inside one of the undersea caves so that I can farm prime meat and not have it rot away immediately. Is this against server rules? If not, then should I destroy the generator/fridge when I'm done or would people like me to leave it for public use? (Is that even possible?)

Or should I just farm up some T-rex kibble and not do this cockamamie plan at all?

4. MORGsmash

MORGsmash Lurker

miggy that's fine as far as I know