Choose your own adventure - Hosted by Woody

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by DrMorningWoody, Apr 29, 2015.

1. DrMorningWoody

DrMorningWoody Moderator Moderator

A quick explanation! This is a story driven game where I get to describe a situation and its surroundings, and you guys choose what the character does after every post.

I will start off with a quick setting, and after 5 responses choose one at random for the character to do.

Remember that these forums follow channel rules, so keep things appropriate please :) So lets start!

Looking down at the ground, you see a pool of blood. You're sitting in a wooden chair with your hands tight behind your back and your legs tied to the front legs of the chair.

You can see in front and to the sides of you, but can't turn all the way around.

There is a metal door, and two windows which are have bars on them. There is also what looks to be a handle on the ground.

What do you do?

SphizixSaysMoreEmotes likes this.
  2. Break the legs of the chair back into the metal door break it.

to break it*

Edit by Moffdawwwg: Please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2015
  3. Halios00

Halios00 Lurker

Wiggle my hands and feet, seeing if I can gain some room to get them out. I bend back and forth to test the weight of the chair and try to break the legs of the chair so I can free my own.

SphizixSaysMoreEmotes likes this.
  4. Koekiemonstr

Koekiemonstr Nomnomnom Staff Member Moderator

Wait for the beautifull woman in the leather outfit to come back...

5. DegoBear

DegoBear Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Use metamorphosis to change into a Rhino, smash the chair and charge at the door.

6. OdysseyGrrrl

OdysseyGrrrl Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Use the force to break the restraints and stand up from the chair. You shout "I don't have the droids you're looking for!" through the door.

7. DrMorningWoody

DrMorningWoody Moderator Moderator

I rolled a 6 sided dice, got a 5:
    You can't seem to remember why you're in this room, but you know it wasn't your choice. You start to shuffle your legs and wrists trying to break free to no avail.

As you keep trying, you can feel an energy flowing through your veins. Your head begins to cloud with rage as you sit here powerless to your captures.

After failing to break free of the ties, your arms and legs go limp of exhaustion. However, your rage is building and your mind is spinning even faster.

You close your eyes and concentrate all that rage through your hands onto the rope that is keeping you tied up. The rope bursts of your hands and your arms come back to your side.

You bend down, untie your feet, stand up from the chair and at the top of your lungs yell "I DON'T HAVE THE DROIDS YOU'RE LOOKING FOR" at no one in particular.

The handle on the ground, which now you can see is attached to a metal door, lifts up and a head pokes out. "Come with me, or die"

What do you do?

8. (whoops didnt read all)

Grab the chair and Smash the head.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
  9. Some_Guy_1743

Some_Guy_1743 Fresh Meat

Poke the head in the eyeballs and tell him/her to ask nicely.

10. DegoBear

DegoBear Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Pick up the phaser the captors had neglected on the floor, set it to stun and then follow the man.

11. nlfabi

nlfabi Fresh Meat

you ask if the head has any food because your belly is screaming for food, and you will only go with him if he brings Taco Bell or Pizza