#JustLooneyThings #YourDailyLooneyBin

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by AndreBauscher, Jun 24, 2015.

1. AndreBauscher

AndreBauscher Confused

daily.JPG
    The great lowcoPls - war from 2015. Initiated by DegoLeaderBear (Kappa)

2. AndreBauscher

AndreBauscher Confused

Day 2 of the great lowcoPls war

pls2.JPG

3. Philou0217

Philou0217 Confused

I wonder when this will end. A battle was won but not the war! :D

4. AndreBauscher

AndreBauscher Confused

Day 3. More and more holes in the wall. Are the Looney-Forces getting weaker?

pls3.JPG

It appears that DegoLeaderBear was missing during the first lowcoPls a ttack. Forces are groing stronger again after he reappeared on the battlefield

pls4.JPG

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  5. unlimitedjt

unlimitedjt Moderator Staff Member Moderator

So how did the great pls war start anyways?

6. AndreBauscher

AndreBauscher Confused

If I recall correctly, DegoBear wrote something in chat that some people thought, was a spoiler. It wasn't though. So we started with the lowcoPls. However Lowco just returned from a break, read only the part about Dego doing something wrong and said pls to him. Then everything escalated as you can see above.

7. unlimitedjt

unlimitedjt Moderator Staff Member Moderator

So what you're saying is we should all be blaming Lowco?......#blamelowco

AndreBauscher and Philou0217 like this.
  8. AndreBauscher

AndreBauscher Confused

Day 4 - After a few days in the lowcoPls-training camp, a glorious triumph has been achieved by the forces of lowcoPls! In a furious attack our brave lowcoPls's climbed the huge wall of lowcoLove and could once again show their strength in numbers. However DegoLeaderBear was once again missing on the battlefields of LowcoChat. Is he plotting a secret attack? Or has he been captured by the enemy's forces?

lovepls.JPG

Philou0217 likes this.
  9. AndreBauscher

AndreBauscher Confused

Day 5 - It seems that master strategian Dego had a plan indeed. With more reinforcements the lowocoPls troups started another attack. However, the artificial intelligence of LowcoBot suddenly began to speak and spread confusion amongst the ranks of our brave lowcoPls's.

day6.JPG

10. AndreBauscher

AndreBauscher Confused

Day 6 - The message that a good friend of the lowcoPls forces is being hold as a hostage arrived the camp today. Rescue operation "Saving Private Fred" started immediately and in full force. However there are no reports of the success of the operation yet.

d81.JPG d82.JPG

ChristopherClink and Philou0217 like this.
  11. Philou0217

Philou0217 Confused

Gald you screenSHOTTED my nice typo. :D

12. AndreBauscher

AndreBauscher Confused

After the not to mention non existing success of mission "Saving Private Fred", the lowcoPls forces deceided that it is time for a scouting mission. So the scouts headed out.

d10scouts.JPG

Unfortunately the lowcoPls-troups are not well trained in being sneaky so the whole forces joined the stealth mission right behind the scouts in full force.

d10forces.JPG

Of course they were spotted by the enemy.

"You guys are pleasing way too much!" - General Lowco of the 2525th Looney Bin Batallion, right after the mission.

ChristopherClink likes this.
  13. Philou0217

Philou0217 Confused

Woody sure had fun on this one! :D

AndreBauscher likes this.
  14. Jedy90

Jedy90 Lurker

I Just wanted to add the Song for the please war here aswell :)

Philou0217, Jackarl and AndreBauscher like this.
  15. Jedy90

Jedy90 Lurker

As the daily Pls-War started, Love-Forces, released by ChristopherClink tried to prevail:
    [​IMG]

Pretty scared by the war, private Tworan released all of his available Rage-Forces to stop it:
    [​IMG]

Seeing the war having nearly ended, Gregle first hesitated to come up with the final weapon. Having released a little bit of Whale-Hype and Pls, he still saw there were occurring several hearts released by Eljaroo. This took out all of his final concerns and so he finally came up with the Emote-Nuke:
    [​IMG]

Having launched the nuke, the last forces withdrew from the war for the moment. As the dust of the nuke faded away, I heard a neat kitten whispering “I'll be back”…

16. AndreBauscher

AndreBauscher Confused

Please listen to this music:

while enjoing the following screenshot:

mimimi.JPG

Jedy90 and ChristopherClink like this.