[ARK] Getting some people onto this server.

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by Birdor, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Birdor

Birdor Lurker

I'd like to see some more peeps on this server. I know we have our regulars but how would people feel about advertising the server a bit? I'd like to know what Lowco and MORGsmash have to say.

2. chrisdash

chrisdash Lurker

I'll do what I can and log on right now :cool:

3. MORGsmash

MORGsmash Lurker

hey Birdor, just saw this. I guess my question would be what you had in mind for advertising. And Lowco has final say on whether to do that of course.

regardless of that tho, I would like to let our own Loonies that quit/left know that law and order has been restored (at least as far as I can tell) and they can safely return if they want.

4. Eljaroo

Eljaroo Fresh Meat

I'll come play in a couple of weeks after exams! :D

5. Birdor

Birdor Lurker

Eljaroo is coming! :D

That's what I was thinking too MORGsmash. I'd like to see more loonies back online and surviving :D

I don't really have any ideas on other advertising. The only thing i've seen is a sub-reddit for server but then I thought "Do I really want to play with redditors I don't know?" and I was like NAAAAAAWWWWWW. So I just wanna see more loonies on.

Eljaroo likes this.
  6. Koekiemonstr

Koekiemonstr Nomnomnom Staff Member Moderator

I don't know about others but im kinda waiting for some more optimization, playing this game with shitty gfx and potato fps made me die a lil inside. :(

Jackarl likes this.
  7. Philou0217

Philou0217 Confused

I know Koekie! I want to try the server again since Morg pick it up but the optimization still is a huge let down for me. Might still give it a try.

8. MORGsmash

MORGsmash Lurker

they have made alot of optimization improvements actually guys.

Also, for those of you with Nvidia cards, there's a new Nvidia driver - Official NVIDIA Driver for ARK Perf Gains (with Sky enabled): http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/87783

9. Koekiemonstr

I played some earlier this week after installing win10, it runs a bit better yes but still not to the point where i wanna sink alot of hours into it.

10. Birdor

Birdor Lurker

only a bit better? I've noticed a huge improvement with all the optimization they've done D:

11. Koekiemonstr

The overall FPS improved, but im still getting FPS drops. It was those FPS drops that got a couple of my dinos killed etc so untill these get fixed i dont wanna bother ;-).

12. Birdor

Birdor Lurker

Oh, I understand that. I was having huge FPS drops too. I moved the game to my SSD and that fixed it a little but when the game loads in some stuff in a new area it'll drop. Totally understand!