ARK Server: Rules Enforcement

Discussion in 'The Looneybin Games' started by MORGsmash, Jul 25, 2015.

1. MORGsmash

MORGsmash Lurker

EDIT: 9-8-15
    It's come to my attention that some bases have been raided since the new
    demolish" status came out in a recent patch. I just want to clarify, this does NOT give anyone the right to demolish or raid a base.

To reiterate:
    Rule #1
    Raiding is off-limits. Abandoned Bases may destroyed by admin with proof that the other tribe agrees to it and or is no longer active. Or if you wish, destroy it yourselves

That rule still holds, even with the new game mechanic. If you need an abandoned base removed in order to build, contact ME. After I confirm I can destroy it, I will. Or I will give you permission.

you can contact me via twitch IM or an IM here (twitch is probably faster)

----------

Hi ARK Loonies!

It's your friendly, neighborhood ARK admin, MORGsmash, in not-so-friendly mode...

It has come to my attention that there are multiple rules-breakers on the server ruining peoples' days. And I want to speak directly to them for the next bit...

The game is afoot. I've got my first leads and I'm following them up. It's only a matter of time now before I find you. Don't think I can? PLEASE try me and make my day:) I've been building, repairing, administrating and programming computers since 1983, long before most of you scrubs were born. I've admin'd multiple servers and game communities. I know all the tricks. So start running now, cause I am coming for ya :)

Have a nice day:)

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  2. MORGsmash

MORGsmash Lurker

got this report:
    Pretty open-and-shut case. FriedRice of the "Nothing to see here" Tribe has been banned for the above.

Anyone having similar issues, feel free to take screenshots. Feel free to contact me here, in a twitch PM, in-game or whatever. If the offense is confirmed, the perps will be banned.

Oh and by the way, all you players who have VAC bans on your Steam IDs, I can see you now. There are 8 of you all together. I'll be watching very closely... and I might just ban you all anyway, but I want to talk to Lowco about it first.

Miggytron likes this.
  3. MORGsmash

MORGsmash Lurker

Only 7 left now.

Miggytron likes this.
  4. MORGsmash

MORGsmash Lurker

The 'nothing to see here" tribe has been deleted from the server.
    Dix E. Normus and BuhTrayper (omg the names) have both been banned for offline raiding and dino killing - their character files (and FriedRice's) have been deleted from the server

The nothing to see here base on the north shore has been destroyed and all the dinos killed (pretty much - a little more demo to do)