[ARK] Terrain Destruction Issue on PvE Side

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by Arthain, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Arthain

Arthain Fresh Meat

There is this particular tribe of people, the Swamp People, that seem to be making it their life's duty to ruin the PvE side of the map. They've building structures in very resource rich areas. Normally this seems like a nice strategic move, except they're building on TOP of the resources and doing such things REMOVES those resources from the game since trees, rocks, metal, crystals, and plants, will not spawn within a set distance from the man-made structure. As a result of a certain large stone encampment on the very PEAK of a mountain, over 85% of the metal, crystal, stone and essentially all of the rare herbs and rare mushrooms, have now been destroyed and permanently denied to the people in the northeast

The mountain in question is the one just south of Dino Island.

I request that they be made to remove this structure, or allow us to destroy it. Metal isn't so much the issue as that there is no longer a source of crystal and rare herbs for anyone in the northeast. The only sources of crystal now are on the PvP side of the map, or in caves, the latter which really requires you to be NEAR a cave for it to be worthwhile, and someone that would rather do PvE shouldn't be forced to risk PvP just to get a resource.

And I'll smack anyone that suggests the cave on dino island is viable. I've been in there, it's a nightmare to traverse then there is the whole logistics issue of carrying such a heavy resource off the island.

2. iSpeZz

iSpeZz Lurker

i know for a fact this is true i have seen it happen as well ur not the only 1 who has told me this about them.

3. undeadsky

undeadsky Lurker

@Arthain I check its True What you Said Please could admin destory it =)

Attached Files:

4. iSpeZz

iSpeZz Lurker

issue resolved talked to Buddist Messiah from the Tribe Swamp People and he agreed to move it

5. egret85

egret85 Fresh Meat

As the Tribe owner, I'd like to say i'm sorry about this. We were unaware of the side effects when we placed this particular structure. I believe that is the only one we had in an area near rare resources. If there are any future issues, you can drop me a message on twitch or contact me on twitter @egret85