Help me with my PC Build

Discussion in 'PC Spec Talk' started by Jedy90, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Aladdad1

Aladdad1 Lurker

Really nice choice of PSU and the GTX 970 is more than enough! Enjoy <3 Congrats

2. Jedy90

Jedy90 Lurker

Okay guys, al least the case arrvied today. While it just fitted into the PC holder, It is not possible to access the USB Ports at the top anymore :D . I already figured out, that there are 5.25" panels you can buy which come along with USB ports and Card readers. As a card reader would be nice to have anyhow, I would like to buy such a thing. Are there any recommondations for such a panel? Amazon was full of them, but according to the reviews most of them are kind of china crap without quality. So can anyone recommend a manufacturer building those things for a reasonable price with a reasonable quality?

3. Jedy90

Jedy90 Lurker

Alright, this should be hopefully the last update to my PC build. I found a front panel with card reader which seemed to have a decent quality of build. Got all the parts today at noon my time.
    After 12 hours of building, installation and testing I have a decent PC now :) So unbelievable to finally have a PC where I can run all the games on best settings without any lag.

The aim to build a silent PC could be reached aswell, it is silent in idle as well as under full load. However, I had to say goodbye to 2 of my 3 old harddrives, because they were just too loud (way louder than the cooler). So I am currently running only a 2.5" notebook hard drive with 600GB in my Computer beside the SSD, but this should be fine for now.